- According to the study conducted by Greeners Action, around 2.23 million printer cartridges and toners are thrown away every year in Hong Kong. It increases the burden of landfills.
- Through recycling the printer cartridges and toners, zero waste could be achieved. Energy and natural resources could be saved through the remanufacturing process of printer cartridges and toners.
- Greeners Action will collect the printer cartridges and toners and send them to the manufacturer for remanufacturing.
- Those printer cartridges and toners, which cannot be remanufactured, will be disassembled for recycling.
- To support the environmental protection, please join our “Recycle Your Own Cartridge” programme, give the printing consumables to have a second life.
Each collected printer cartridge and toner* that can be used for remanufacturing, Greeners Action will receive donations that fund for the environmental protection campaigns.
*A list of specific model for remanufacturing printer cartridges and toners, please refer to: "Collection List for Model of Toner Cartridge"
and the sample refers to: "RYOC Collect Item Image Reference"
Collection will only be arranged if more than 15
printer cartridges and toners are ready. (No collection service will be arranged in outlying islands, buildings without lifts and remote locations.)
Please make sure printer cartridges and toners are well separated for the purpose of clean recycling.
In order to speed up the collection process - when received the confirmation of collection arrangement, please place the items closer to the entrance.
Those printer cartridges and toners, which cannot be remanufactured, will be disassembled for recycling and reuse.
If you have any questions about the programme, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 3499 1780.